electrobel
you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer in a too old version, please respect the developers and update your browser or use one of those decent browser.
download Mozilla Firefox download Google Chrome download Apple Safari download Opera
 
Loading data, please wait...
 
This will delete you message, are you sure ?
Sticky thread : On / Off
Lock thread : On / Off
This will delete this thread, are you sure ?

Forum : Bug Reports : Newsletter : your opinion

ZARk [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 501
Status:
Last track: Telosin
Okay, so this is the third newsletter you are receiving in a row.
We have decided to re-instate this modern age communication method :)

I'd like to know your opinion on this, i've created a small poll online here .
don't hesitate to use the OTHER field :)
and if you wish, can give your advice & your feelins on the matter in this thread :)
Thank you 
 
 
 
aphone [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1993
Status:
Last track: Evening tea riddim
Quote:
Originally posted by : ZARk

Okay, so this is the third newsletter you are receiving in a row.
We have decided to re-instate this modern age communication method :)

I'd like to know your opinion on this, i've created a small poll online here .
don't hesitate to use the OTHER field :)
and if you wish, can give your advice & your feelins on the matter in this thread :)
Thank you

 
 you should create a lill place wherewe can suggest things for the newletters, example: this srmp03 compil where me and others ebellers did a remix for this compil ( Rf1992, Babykruger, Bpolar, Aphone etc)  this could be announced in the release section... and im sure many others ebellers got some usefull info bout them muscician life, so a place where we can write our suggestions... and an agenda where we can see the ebellers career  :p
 
 
 
Distreality [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1594
Status:
Last track: Reality Check
As a matter of fact that option exists and i asked severall times to send me suggestions and stuff, but i get little response....
There was a thread about it and now in the latest issue it is written to send me suggestions and stuff since i write the newsletter since 2 editions ( zark corrects it and adds extra points ).

liquidbass did send me suggestions and i took them in, so i guess some people don't read the threads very well... ;)
 
 
 
The forum can be very confusing.
I personally only read interesting titles on my homepage (it takes ages to go through them via the forum link)
Maybe add a dedicated submission box somwhere and announce that in the newsletter and have it pop up in the tips block on each ones front page. 
 
 
 
aphone [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1993
Status:
Last track: Evening tea riddim
hey chouke i dont want to blame you... BUT ITS YOUR FAULT !!!!  lol  ;)
Ok i admit i forgot to send you the news bout this compil... bouhouuuuu 

Quote:
Originally posted by : Distreality

As a matter of fact that option exists and i asked severall times to send me suggestions and stuff, but i get little response....
There was a thread about it and now in the latest issue it is written to send me suggestions and stuff since i write the newsletter since 2 editions ( zark corrects it and adds extra points ).

liquidbass did send me suggestions and i took them in, so i guess some people don't read the threads very well... ;)
 
Quote:

 
 
 
Distreality [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1594
Status:
Last track: Reality Check
Now were getting there... ;)

 
 
 
dtr [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 942
Status:
Last track: (untitled)
btw, this newsletter is only for .be right? how about a global newsletter which includes the other portals?
 
 
 
Distreality [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1594
Status:
Last track: Reality Check
then we need somebody who keeps an eye on each sepperate portal....
in last months edition we had a topic from .it, so we try, we try....

for me it's a good idea, but then we need someone to monitor the other portals.
I'm affraid the newsletter will become veeery long and people won't read it anymore...
 
 
 
ELFENKOMMANDO [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1073
Status:
Last track: scene_02
personally, i appreciated this one a whole lot more then the one before
 
 
 
ZARk [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 501
Status:
Last track: Telosin
Quote:
Originally posted by : ELFENKOMMANDO

personally, i appreciated this one a whole lot more then the one before

 

can you develop that feeling, so as to make the newsletter better ? :) 
 
 
 
liquidbass [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1288
Status:
Last track: lingering souls
I also think that a more frequent newletter that also talks about the doings of individual users is a very good thing.

Besides this... I think this allows less regular users to discover that ebel is very active and keeps moving... and that we're a real life community.

 
 
 
Distreality [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1594
Status:
Last track: Reality Check
more than once a month?
it's hard allready to get enough feedback to fill one a month....

it's simple, if people send me interesting topics, i can include them, if not i can't....

but sending a newsletter, say every week will lead to people getting annoyed by it and not reading anymore, just look at the reactions on that email validation thing...

i'm not against the idea, but then we need more people working on it actively....(a community you know )
 
 
 
ELFENKOMMANDO [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1073
Status:
Last track: scene_02
Quote:
Originally posted by : ZARk

Quote:
Originally posted by : ELFENKOMMANDO

personally, i appreciated this one a whole lot more then the one before

 

can you develop that feeling, so as to make the newsletter better ? :) 

¨
^^
well, i'dd prefer not going into the same discussion as we did in my previous thread some time ago, but let's just say that this newsletter is the
best one (imho) we've got so far

maybe dist could quit his job over @ GAIA's to come and take care of them mistreated animals over here? ^^

 
 
 
Once a month is perfect.
 
 
 
dtr [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 942
Status:
Last track: (untitled)
Quote:
Originally posted by : Distreality

then we need somebody who keeps an eye on each sepperate portal....
in last months edition we had a topic from .it, so we try, we try....

for me it's a good idea, but then we need someone to monitor the other portals.
I'm affraid the newsletter will become veeery long and people won't read it anymore...
well each portal has an admin so that d be the ideal person to keep track of that. i for one would be happy to contribute from the NL side.

the advantage of a 'global' newsletter would be that the users of the other portals get more involved in the vibrant community that is electrobel. that's something that needs to develop a lot in the other portals cause, let s face it, those are not nearly as active as the belgian one (yet).
 
 
 
Distreality [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1594
Status:
Last track: Reality Check
Quote:
Originally posted by : ELFENKOMMANDO



maybe dist could quit his job over @ GAIA's to come and take care of them mistreated animals over here? ^^





Well thank you.... 8)
Give me 2500 euros a month and it's a deal ^^
 
 
 
ELFENKOMMANDO [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1073
Status:
Last track: scene_02
expensive dude you are m8
 
 
 
Distreality [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1594
Status:
Last track: Reality Check
Allways open for some haggling, no problem there bro' ....

You should allways ask for more than you expect to get ^^
 
 
 
ELFENKOMMANDO [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1073
Status:
Last track: scene_02
ok then
i'll give you 2.5 ...
:)p
you can start now

now get to work, dammit
I AIN'T PAYING YOU TO HANG AROUND ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY!!!


^^
 
 
 
liquidbass [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1288
Status:
Last track: lingering souls

Quote:
Originally posted by : Distreality

more than once a month?


no once a month is just fine!