electrobel
you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer in a too old version, please respect the developers and update your browser or use one of those decent browser.
download Mozilla Firefox download Google Chrome download Apple Safari download Opera
 
Loading data, please wait...
 

Please fill in this form if you believe this song is violating copyrights

crewkiller - Soul Fly Sessions

 

Comments

Add

Rabauw [be] - 11 years ago

yeah this rocked! Really cool track!

Just one thing: around 2:35 there's this part with this harsh, beeping sample... you gotta remove that man, it sounds so fucked up, but in a bad sense, reminded of some horny animal, like a lama, or seal, or frightened penguin :)

but all the rest was very cool, hard drum'n'bass but still easy-consumable.
 

crewkiller [be] - 11 years ago

jeah i know what you mean
it's a pitched up ragga sample
thx for the comment
 

soulsoldier [be] - 11 years ago

really really good !
and i like your sound like horny animal, like a lama, or seal, or frightened penguin ...
it sound really good mate welle done ;)
 

mik [be] - 11 years ago

not bad , even good!

Some problems with the tuning of some samples though, they dont fit harmonically in the track. (the two notes piano sample at 3.20 for example)

Nice energetic track anyway.
 

cestqui [be] - 11 years ago

euhhhhhhhhhh,sorry that i dont share your enthousiasme...

dynamic??where?did i miss something;.

i mean,hear that bazzz,its soo dry mid tones,the kicks are like farts in my pants;i dont want to sound offensive,just a bit funny;

i liked the intro piano,but all the rest is quit messy;

all the drums sound soo radioqualety;then when ya do all those changes,ya cant make anything out if it;

also those drumvariations are so overdone,its like every 3 sec,there's some trrrriboemtriiii accent;

what made me listen to this track was the piano,the key element,but ya dide'nt work around that,you probably should.....lot of finetuning here;

greetz
 

crewkiller [be] - 11 years ago

if you don't like the track you don't like it but you are a very negative man , or a very honest one .:-).
I just wanted to make a party track.
cheers
 

cestqui [be] - 11 years ago

i'm honost and very critical,and i speak more about bad then good,thats what the other users are for;

sorry if i sound rude,its just funny,but i can understand you dont think its funny;

just dont take it so bad,if i write something its probably good for 75 percent,only doing my best to give out tips,for the other 25 percent that needs work;

i'm not more negative then on myself,at least i'm not hypocrit;

hope to be of help here,nothin slips my ears,greeetz
 

crewkiller [be] - 11 years ago

it's good that you are critical.
a comment like " great ! or cool ! is useless.
cheers
 

Jeller [be] - 11 years ago

nice track, got nice rave feeling, i like the pianos but they sound a bit cheesy.. still nice track, nice vocal samples too
 
Add