electrobel
you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer in a too old version, please respect the developers and update your browser or use one of those decent browser.
download Mozilla Firefox download Google Chrome download Apple Safari download Opera
 
Loading data, please wait...
 
This will delete you message, are you sure ?
Sticky thread : On / Off
Lock thread : On / Off
This will delete this thread, are you sure ?

Forum : Requests : Ebel Jingle, Ads, Designs

ZARk [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 501
Status:
Last track: Telosin
calling all talented artists (there should be one or two around here i suppose ? ;) )


show us your talent :)

we need :

1/ Electrobel Audio Jingles

2/ Electrobel Banners (different sizes and designs)

3/ Design ideas ... If you have new ideas for the flash player, different versions of it (small for myspace, or websites, bigger versions, video version, photo gallery) ...
All are needed ... i'm more of a programmer than a designer ;)

Show us your talent and help the site gain a better image :)
 
 
 
Tiktaalik [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 22
Status:
Last track: 300 Spartans Returned As A King
I'm about to start at a banner.
Are there any obligations/perferences?
Like using the logo?

Or something more abstract?
 
 
 
ZARk [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 501
Status:
Last track: Telosin
 
 
 
Rabauw [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 312
Status:
Last track:
I sense a Jingle Contest coming... ;)
 
 
 
S-cape [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 574
Status:
Last track: cute.exe
damn, no time enough for work on it this week, next week maybe !
 
 
 
I like the current player but it would be nice if we could skin it the same way we can skin electrobel (so it can fit more on my site or myspace page)
 
 
 
ZARk [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 501
Status:
Last track: Telosin
Quote:
Originally posted by : Kyran

I like the current player but it would be nice if we could skin it the same way we can skin electrobel (so it can fit more on my site or myspace page)

yeah i've been working a bit on that :)

have to do some flash for a job today, i might try to finish that skinner thing ;)
 
 
 
SpazzMano [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 205
Status:
Last track: ice cream groova ballz
j'imagiine une tite melodie qu'on reconnaitrait tout de suite au lieu d'une voix absurde qui fait "electrooooobel" ca fait hasbeen ca non?

i imagine a melody than a stupid vocal "electtroooobel" it's better no?
 
 
 
Distreality [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1594
Status:
Last track: Reality Check
give me a week...
i'll make some jingles, i used to do that some years ago for a radio program...

spazz is right, but i think a combination is needed, a recognisable tune and a voice...

let's go to work people !!!
 
 
 
Quote:
Originally posted by : ZARk
yeah i've been working a bit on that :)

have to do some flash for a job today, i might try to finish that skinner thing ;)

Cool :) Very much looking forward to it.
 
 
 
reaman [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 896
Status:
Last track: djinn wheels
ahaaagh, ebel jingles wanted... (I know you made some already, Liquidbass, no disrespect here)... that's a challenge!
 
 
 
RedVade [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 360
Status:
Last track: Compilation 2007
jep cool... I'll give it a try. maybe banners to
 
 
 
SoLo [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 24
Status:
Last track: Game Over
yeah it may be cool to make some skins for the player , and ( i donno if it already exists edit: i checked and found the one made by zark) put the code to put it in myspace :D or a player with auto-last ones in it for myspace too, for the beginning, a black and a white version ( because it goes with everything.

and for the jingles i imagine to parody some huge radio jingles like some artists recording themselves and say " Hi, i'm *user*, and i'm on electrobel " and finaly say 'electrobel dot be no hit, good music'

it's just ideas.
peace
 
 
 
54PROJ3CT [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 17
Status:
Last track: Indian Tronic
I can try a new skin & player..

what kind of script is it for the player? actionscript and? xml?
 
 
 
reaman [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 896
Status:
Last track: djinn wheels
Quote:
Originally posted by : SoLo

yeah it may be cool to make some skins for the player , and ( i donno if it already exists edit: i checked and found the one made by zark) put the code to put it in myspace :D or a player with auto-last ones in it for myspace too, for the beginning, a black and a white version ( because it goes with everything.

and for the jingles i imagine to parody some huge radio jingles like some artists recording themselves and say " Hi, i'm *user*, and i'm on electrobel " and finaly say 'electrobel dot be no hit, good music'

it's just ideas.
peace

about the jingles... yep, cool idea, funny
 
 
 
ZARk [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 501
Status:
Last track: Telosin
still waiting for jingles :)


right now i like 101Sonic's jingle (basically because it's a real voice .. gives it that extra edge)


basically the jingle will be played everytime the player is launched from another site than ebel :)
so myspace, etc...
example: click on Parties.
thats just a rough example ... in updates it will show a special screen during the jingle, and pre-load the next track :)

so, the more jingles, the better :)
 
 
 
liquidbass [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1288
Status:
Last track: lingering souls
Quote:
Originally posted by : ZARk
basically the jingle will be played everytime the player is launched from another site than ebel :)


b ut then it should be very short... I mean really short. Coz if a visitor has to listen to a 30 second jingle before he hears your music... he will think that the jingle IS the music... and thats not the sense of an ebel player on myspace... (imo)
 
 
 
firefrog [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 1042
Status:
Last track: goggles
a jingle should not more than 4-5 seconds imho (" *zwooiunngg*.... electrobel...generator of YOUR music!... ")
 
 
 
101sonic [be]
Profile Picture
Post: 168
Status:
Last track: Live Session N°1
Quote:
Originally posted by : ZARk

still waiting for jingles :)


right now i like 101Sonic's jingle (basically because it's a real voice .. gives it that extra edge)


basically the jingle will be played everytime the player is launched from another site than ebel :)
so myspace, etc...
example: click on Parties.
thats just a rough example ... in updates it will show a special screen during the jingle, and pre-load the next track :)

so, the more jingles, the better :)


Thanks Zark!
this motiveate me for future jingle,
I'll make some diffirent jingle for electrobel.
I'm preparing for cafe central night after a while I send this post some new stuffs
greets